Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cacao

Grandpa was our first visitor! Visitors in DC are the best! (hint hint) We were able to go do fun things. All I had to do was supply the Diet Pepsi.
Air and Space Museum... check.
National Gallery... check.
Washington Monument... check.
Meat in a Box, Super Chicken... check. check.
Botanical Garden, Natural History, Arlington Cemetery... check. check. check.

And since I get lost pretty much every time I'm behind the wheel, he got to see more of beautiful Virginia, Maryland, and District of Columbia than was strictly necessary.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

We want to come to DC! But due to lack of funds (we are poor) it doesn't look good...

M. Nelson said...

Wow, a visitor so soon. How lucky is that?

We are traveling through DC soon on our way to NC. We'd like to see you. what do you think? I'll email you.

PS--The post below was very exciting. Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Yes Marian! Come. Visit. Stay!