"I like minerals. I like rocks."
Rhon had a play a couple weeks ago. There was singing, arm movements, rock clanking, and they each got to say a part about minerals and rocks. It was so awesome. I love going to that stuff. A few days before, she made an invitation for me AND Dad. Since he was invited, and he was able to, he came too. Then we decided to invite Grandma. So she came too! Grandmas are awesome. Rhon was so excited. She did such a good job.It was pretty funny because Mads was totally into the music. He was smiling and grooving the whole time. He is so cool.
Right after school that day, we went straight to Leatherby's for dinner. We got two orders of fries and ice cream. You know you wish you had that for dinner.
4 comments:
My kind of dinner!!
That's my kind of day. I love any and all preformances as long as one of my kids are in them.
You are such a cool mom! That is my favorite dinner!
Leatherbys yummmmmm !
Post a Comment