Saturday, March 20, 2010

This Was Two Weeks Ago

It wasn't the first snowfall in the Spring, and it won't be the last.
We went outside, and the boys had a blast.

That sounded like a poem, didn't it? I can't keep it going. I'm not that clever.

They were sliding down the driveway on a strip of ice. They went down on their butts, and backs, and bellies. G would run down the driveway, and if he didn't slip he would make himself slip. It was quite dangerous. They both got a tiny flesh wound. It was a great day for playing in the snow because it was really slippery and it wasn't very cold out. I was happy they got another chance to play in the snow before it is gone for a while.


It was cracking me up because G had "frozen face", so even though he was laughing and smiling, it looked like he was in pain.

Yes, they were so cute I ate them for dinner that night.
When I got the sleds out, they stopped sliding down the driveway. It would have been smart to get them out right away, but I'm not that quick.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

It looks like so much fun!