It is hard for me not to imagine snowboarding every time I see this mountain. And I see this mountain at least 3 times a day, everyday. It hurts me. {sniff sniff}
Isn't it beautiful? We love the snow. The kids can't get enough of it this week. They are spending hours in the front yard. Every night I have to put their snow clothes in the dryer so they will be ready for the next day. I accidentally dried the hoods of their jackets when I wasn't supposed to. The fur doesn't look quite the same. Bummer. I suck. Laundry is my sucking specialty.
The snow was too heavy for them to lift one ball on top of the other to make a snowman, so they just put the balls in a row and made a caterpillar...
It's not done yet. But I love it.
3 comments:
LOL! Nice! I love the Catterpillar.
That's the best snow-caterpillar I've ever seen.
they are too cute!! Tell them I think it was a great idea!!
Post a Comment