Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Plaid

The girls got Christmas/Winter dresses from Grammy. She made them, and they are gorgeous. The girls loved them, of course. They got mad at me for making them take them off right away after church. I was informed by my mother that they are "DRY CLEAN ONLY!" They are lucky I let them wear them long enough to take this picture.

*****

This was the night after my family Christmas party. We went to Tom and Theresa's for dinner. My parents were there, and Monica and her family were in town also. It was a really great time. We played a game with white elephant-type gifts that no one wanted to end.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Gorgeous! I love the plaid.

Deb said...

I love your mom! She is so cute and so talented. I remember tole painting at your house with her when we were in high school.