I think I have mentioned before that G is the biggest contrarian I have had. And I have some bad ones. He started early, and he has just gotten worse. I have almost given up trying to tell him what things are. He never believes me. It's not just me. He does it with everyone. It cracked me up the other day when I overheard this exchange...
Mads: Hey Dad, do you want to play cars with me?
Nate: Sure.
Mads: You can me this car, and I'll be the jet.
Nate: Do you know what kind of jet that is, Mads?
Mads: No. What kind?
Nate: It's an F-15.
G: No! Eighteen!
I didn't even know he knew the number 18. I guess being stinky brings out the best in him.
5 comments:
I love the picture! It is perfect. Do you think he will ever grow out of it? I am still trying to figure out how to get TJ to agree instead of argue everything. It feels like I always have to prove myself. It makes me crazy!!
Or maybe you should tell him the wrong answer and when he corrects you say, "You know G, you are absolutely right! I should listen to you more often."
A layer in the making! Well, once he learns to wipe his own face. Cute picture.
Lawyer. (You can tell they'd never let me go to law school.)
LOL! I seriously was trying to figure out what you meant by "layer".
Post a Comment