Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pinkalicious

So, it really felt like Valentine's Day was on Friday.  It really confused me.  I even went to buy candy and balloons on Friday and expected them all to be half price.  I looked at the cashier like she was crazy before I told myself for the 96th time that it wasn't until Saturday.  I think my confusion was due to the fact that the school girls celebrated at school on Friday.  On Thursday, we put together 101 homemade valentines in 1.75 hours.  And the boxes had to be created of course.  Then they came on Friday with looks on their faces that you can only get from partying all day.  And lots of candy.  Of course it felt like Valentine's Day.  But we made pink cupcakes on Saturday anyway.  Even though I felt like the excitement was dwindling.  I think it might be one of the girls' favorite holidays.  Hopefully it is because of the candy, not because of the dumb boys. 




Why did I only take pictures of him, you ask?  Because he is the cutest, and he is my favorite.

5 comments:

Sheri said...

He's my favorite too :)

I think my kids love every holiday. Or any excuse to eat a lot of candy. Can't say I blame them.

Lara said...

So cute!

M. Nelson said...

101 valentines? Homemade? The celebration would be over for me at that point so my hat's off to you!

(Strawberry frosting. I want to lick G's face off!)

liz said...

are his eyes green or brown?

Amanda said...

greenish-brownish-blueish-grayish

That's all I see in them though. Same with Dare.