Monday, February 23, 2009

White Stuff

                                                  
This is the view of the eastern mountains as I was driving out of my neighborhood on Thursday.  Stunning.

The weather was so nice on Friday, we just had to take a walk.  Not that I didn't know it before, but the mountains in Utah are amazing.  I had to take a picture of the view from my house looking to the west...

... and to the east.  Too bad it was garbage day.  

*****

This is what we had for dessert tonight.  For your viewing pleasure.  Yes, my husband is amazing.

8 comments:

M. Nelson said...

I miss those mountains. And the sun.

My husband made and ruined brownies...from a box. He gave me permission to mock him on my blog, but I didn't have the heart. I find your post ironic.

Jenna said...

OK.....what is that, and what is the recipe? It looks delish...Brian will is so making that for me!

Sheri said...

The mountains in AZ looked similar last week - there was snow! I loved looking at it.

Ummm, can Nate make me one?

Lisa Cannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Oh, how I miss that view!!

Deb said...

My mouth is watering from the yummy dessert Nate made...Has your house sold?

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OHMYGOSH I'm totally drooling...so when I come up there and we hang out one of these days...can I bribe him to make these for us?

Heather said...

Cool pictures! Your husband rocks!