How do I keep my windows clean? Like all the time? I noticed this a half hour after I cleaned it. No time to retrain my kids.
*****
Dare LOVES wearing leotards. She will ask me every day if she can put one on. And then she will wear it all day. She practices her handstands and cartwheels. She runs around, jumps and leaps.
She looks adorable in them. She is so strong and muscular. She looks like she has been doing gymnastics for years.
*****
Last night my family was having a conversation about adjectives. Yes, we are all a bunch of dorks who talk about words in our free time. Anyway, Rhon was having fun describing all the objects in the house. This is what she said...
"G is... CUTE. The couch is... GREEN. Dare is... BOUNCY. Mads is... SMART. Rock Band is... FUN. The television is... MAGICAL!"
At that point we were all laughing. All the adjectives were said in her high pitched, dreamy, six year old voice.
6 comments:
She's right, the television is magical.
If you figure out how to keep your windows clean...let me know! Leotards rock, although I wouldn't be caught dead in one now! Scary!
PS...I hate that you guys are moving:(
Tell people it's a picture of the apparition you've been tracking with the help of the folks on Ghost Hunters.
On second thought, that may not help you sell your house either!
Dare is DARLING! (Said in a high pitched, 33-year-old voice.)
I love the leo, that is all that Emilee wears ...I am happy to see that other kids wear them all day too!
I could see you, me & Nicole one day being the crazy artsy ladies taking off for Venice, just to stroll around getting into trouble...it would be so much fun!!!
Dare is so adorable...I can't believe how big she is getting!!!
Where are you moving to?
Post a Comment