Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Next Time, No Shirt

This is an enthusiastic thumbs up for Gerber's Biter Biscuits.  

Every time I have a baby at this phase, I tell myself not to buy these things.  They are nothing but big fat messes.  But every time I still buy them.  The kids always love them, and they keep them entertained for at least the time it takes me to decide what to make for dinner, make it, and eat it.

I love the crust that forms on their face and ... well, everywhere.  The face crust always becomes same pattern. The clown smile ring.  

Seriously.
   
I have a picture of every one of my children with this exact same face.  I'm not really sure why the spots right around his lips come out squeaky clean.  The onsie he was wearing was junk afterwards, and I had to take him outside to clean him off with the pressure washer.  No regrets.  It was worth it to see how happy those nasty little brown cookies make him.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am LOL! Seriously, it is amazing how big of a mess those little cookies can make! But boy do the kids love them!

Deb said...

I still have to strip Meghan down when we eat.

Gotta love those biter biscuits!!!

Nicole said...

Oh man! this is so true and so funny! I am the same way...buy em, laugh, and then question myself...why the heck do I get these things? he is super adorable!