Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Go-Getter

This is dedicated to all those Grandpas out there who never get mentioned in their daughter-in-law's blog.

A couple weeks ago we had a wonderful visitor.  He came to us not only with smiles, but with ideas and free labor.

I am talking, of course, of the one and only Grandpa Steve.  There is nothing I can say or do that shows my gratitude for what Steve did this last visit.  Our back yard was being severely neglected.  Mostly due to lack of desire for hard work.  But Steve came and took over.  Now it is a place where we can play and sit and have a good time.
  
The pictures are for you Steve.  The front yard picture is just a bonus because it is pretty.  Look how beautiful the back yard is! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Now stop your whining!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time is right!!!! It looks great, glad you had time to finish what we started. Look forward to the next visit. You are all the best and still my fav D-I-L. LOL
Love always,
Grandpa Steve
The whining will never end, part of the grandpa thing.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Okay, so sometimes I hate the go getters...because for some reason they are always...well, go getting!!! Anyhow...They make my lazy self HAVE to work. And even though I enjoy the outcome, like your backyard being done. They still made me work...ya know?

Love your yard though! Looks awesome!

Oh and I found that bathroom sign just on a GOOGLE IMAGE search...so i don't actually own it! :)

Angie said...

Your yard looks phenomenal! I am so jealous!