Wednesday, August 20, 2014

At Least He Tries To Be Funny

I'm going a little out of order so I can post about back to school.  I happened.  Again.

I didn't get pictures of the oldest 2 girls.  We had a very busy morning that day.  Trey ended up being in Beijing for a layover the night before, so we were out late.  Then I took him back to the airport that morning.  I got home in time to send them off though.  BA - grade 8.  Rhon - grade 7.  I assure you, they looked beautiful.  :)  Middle school started one day before the elementary kids, and the elementary kids only had a half day the first day.  Starting at 11:30.  So I had lots of time to take pictures.
Mads - grade 3



Dare - grade 5

G - grade 1

Here they are at school!

Everyone was pretty enthusiastic when they got home.  Mads and G especially.  I think they like their teachers.  Dare is cool with anything, and middle school is, well, middle school.  Even with all my hoping and praying, I don't think they'll escape drama this year.  And not the class drama.  Like drama drama.  I'm excited for all these kiddos, but I miss them already.  Summer is too much fun!

No comments: