Friday, March 28, 2014

Don't Shoot Me

Christmas Eve...
For a while, Dare was always on the Ripstik.  Always.  She's slowed down a bit recently, but it is always close by.  Anyway, I liked this picture.

Cheese fondue.  Love Christmas Eve.

And chocolate.  Christmas Eve is the best.
Check out Rhon's face.  Hahah!  I guess she thought the chocolate was getting too far away from her.

I think we finally deserve a fondue pot.  Next year.

What could these be?!!

Matching pjs of course!  My favorite NEW Christmas Eve tradition.

After they got dressed in them, they had a slide fest.  I guess the pants are very slidy.  And our floor is very slippy.

As pretty as a Christmas card. :)

In honor of being in Asia.

After Nate and I got all the presents under the tree, we realized that Hades was behind all of them.

Here's Nate looking exasperated, trying to get him out.

Santa came, but he didn't fix the lights on our tree.  Bummer.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pictures! You have the cutest family!!! Did you make the pj's? Your house is darlling! I need a good cheese fondue recipe, you will have to help me :)