Friday, March 28, 2014

No High Sticking

There is an outdoor ice skating place near our house.  They also do chair skating.  Wasn't really sure what that even was until we got there and saw.  It was a lovely day!  We feel very grateful here in Beijing when there are blue skies.  
Aw.  Love.

That's more like a bike style.

For the chairs, they give you these screw drivers with a long metal spike welded it it.  You use them to push yourself around.  It always makes me laugh when I think about this kind of stuff never being allowed in America.

Yeah, he's hot.

Race!

Chair storage.  I love the animals.

Mads was sliding all over the place.  On the chairs, bikes, his feet, his knees, his butt.  Anything!

G gets cold way too easy.  I think he's a tropical island kind of kid.  I had to hold him because the coldness of the ice was creeping through his shoes.  I was okay with it.

Love.  He stayed on my lap like this for over an hour.  That probably won't happen ever again.

All of us.

As we were leaving we saw a Santa, who scared the poop out of the kids because he started dancing and playing his saxophone when they got close.  And this snowman...
Now that's just wrong.

Creepy, too skinny, floppy Santa.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!!! How fun!!! Cute pictures !