The kids are doing some sports! It's nice to be so close to the school this year. They feel like they can do after school activities and it not take over their whole life.
BA started volleyball. This is the best picture I could get.
This is what G does during soccer.
Headstands.
His soccer skills aren't improving, but that kid does a mean headstand.
I think he will only kick the ball if it rolls right to his feet. We're working on the enthusiasm.
Mads played soccer too. He played too far away for me to get a picture of him playing, but when he came to get a drink, I was ready.
Look at that form!
Rhon started volleyball too.
Action shot!
I go to both Rhon and BA's games. I am the only parent there. The only one on both teams! It is strange. I guess it's because most moms work here and the games are early. It isn't super competitive like HS sports, so maybe that's why too. But I love it. I love school sports! I love to go watch. It's just a cool vibe.







No comments:
Post a Comment