Friday, December 6, 2013

Launch Rocket

G is 6.
He is so awesome too.

He asked for pizza and a strawberry cake with question marks.  Huh?  Well, I could make the pizza.  But he didn't want my pizza, he wanted round pizza.  When I make it, I make it rectangle.  It's easier to roll out!  To him, it tastes better when you have a triangular slice.  So I ordered it.  It was a busy day with volleyball games anyway, so it worked out.  

He got some presents from the girls.


Then, instead of a question mark cake, I was able to talk him into going to Baskin Robbins.  That worked out better for me too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he is 6! I had an OMG they are growing up moment this morning as I watched Robert and Zoe walking in to school together. It looks like you are having a good time in Beijing, I am glad for you :) Carmen