Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Panic


Mads finally lost his first tooth.  Eleven days after his 7th birthday.  His teeth lasted longer than any of the girls.

We ate satay that night, and he accidentally bit the skewer.  It was a pretty dramatic start to the tooth coming out.  He cried, and there was blood.  But it got it pretty loose.  Then by the end of the night, it was so loose that I told him it needed to come out.  He said, "Okay," and pulled it out.  Simple.

He was so excited.  Mads is a pretty laid back boy.  He doesn't get too emotional about anything.  But that night he couldn't stop talking!  It was hilarious.  He smiled a lot.  He even wanted to keep the tooth.  I think mostly because he wanted to poke Griffin with it to "get revenge!"  He decided he wanted to save all his teeth.  But we lost it right after he put it under his pillow.  I'm not sad about that.

*****

It was also BA's birthday.  She turned 12.  It is a big deal!  I took a picture of her for Instagram, but I just realized that's the only one I took.  She went to Young Women that night.  They made beady bookmarks.  She liked it.  She's excited.

She requested pineapple granita for her dessert.  We had it that night.  But since she went out on her birthday, we celebrated another night.  And because we had no stuff, we went out to dinner.  We had burritos at the mall.  Caliente at Lippo Mall.    

No comments: