I have not been on blogger in so long. I miss you guys! You are all so beautiful and it looks like you had an incredible time! Btw, I know this is random but how did your kids get such strait teeth??? I hope you are doing well. Did I tell you that my youngest brother joined the marines? He is going to be studying Chinese! Love you all!!!
2 comments:
MAN! I really really want to go there!
I have not been on blogger in so long. I miss you guys! You are all so beautiful and it looks like you had an incredible time! Btw, I know this is random but how did your kids get such strait teeth??? I hope you are doing well. Did I tell you that my youngest brother joined the marines? He is going to be studying Chinese! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment