Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sudah

Well, as much as we tried to pretend it wasn't going to happen, our good times came to an end.

I would go to that exact place in Bali for a week out of every year if there wasn't so many other things I have to spend my money on.

The whole group sans T.
We had such a great time with the FUs.  Ordering from delivery menus will never be as fun. We laughed a lot.  It was awesome.

Farm land and ocean.  Beautiful.

I loved this family.  I wish I would have gotten a front-view picture.  The dad and son were both wearing those head dresses with sunglasses.  It was awesome.  Traditional clothing was so much more prevalent in Bali.  It seemed like everyone was on their way to a party.


Mads gave us a video 'tour' on the way home.  If I didn't restrict him, he would have videoed the whole drive.  Even so, I still have about 5 minutes worth.  That is a lot when they're filled with speeding in a car, and fast moving camera work.  But I can't delete them. They're awesome.
(It won't let me upload the video right now.)


Walking across the street again to get on the plane.

That might have been my favorite vacation of all time.  Well, at least of the 'relaxing' category.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Looks like all had a great trip. Can't wait to hear about the stuff u couldn't post.
Next stop Europe!
Love u guys