This is the only decent picture I took...
Just after our one week mark, some friends we knew in DC came to Jakarta from Surabaya. They had fun activities in Jakarta planned, so we decided to tag along. We went to Kidzania. And just for the record, it is not pronounced kid-zane-ee-yuh, like you would think, it's pronounced kid-zonya. It's a place where kids go to act like adults. Sounds great, right? Well, kids like that crap, I guess. They founds jobs to do, and made money. Then they were able to spend the money to do fun stuff. For example, G was a fireman, so he earned money. And the girls went to the salon, so they spent money. It was fun. Thanks M's for helping us do something fun, and giving us friends to hang out with.
Then all 13 of us crammed into a very very crowded Wendy's. Those frosties were delish! I ate all 4 of those frosties in front of me.
Not really.


No comments:
Post a Comment