Someday I might look back on this picture fondly, and remember all those Sundays we crammed into a taxi to go to church. Right now it just looks painful.
No, I don't mind. I love that we have a church to go to, and that we have an English ward. I love that it's not too far away, and that I only have to wake up at 6am and not 5am. I love that we have met so many wonderful people there, and our kids have instant friends. And I love that the church is "the church" everywhere around the world. It is really amazing and wonderful.

4 comments:
I love that Nate lets you cram in the back seat of the taxi with five kids while he gets the front to himself.
Just for the record, Nate offers me the front seat every time we get in a taxi. i refuse because I would much rather him talk to the driver and tell him where to go. It is way less painful for me to be in the back with all the kids than to be in charge of where we are going.
classic! loving getting caught up on your adventures, amanda! thanks for keeping us updated! how fun!
you look like you want to punch someone in the throat! ;0
Post a Comment