As I was cleaning out my Sunday bag, I ran across these masterpieces that were created during sacrament meeting.
This is by B.A. It is so like her to try to think about the scriptures during sacrament meeting. It wasn't surprising to me at all that she drew something churchy. I am so proud of her and her love for the gospel. She tries to be a good girl and make the right choices without me having to remind her. She is going to be a wonderful example of a Latter Day Saint to everyone around us, and to her younger siblings.
This is by G. Even though he can draw really well, he must have been in the scribbling mood this day. His favorite color is dark dark dark black, so maybe he just wanted to enjoy laying it out on a pure white sheet of paper. Even though it's not one of his best, I love that he just takes joy in the process.
This is by Rhon. One of her artistic strengths is to draw characters. She is really good at coming up with different dresses, faces, hairstyles, etc. She is great at making drawings that are fun to look at. And she gives them big heads on purpose. That is her character trademark.
This is my Mads. It is a drawing of Yared. I love the brown face. He has been on a kick of drawing people he knows. I'm going to have to remind him to give his people necks.
Dare's is two sided. She does this quite often. She will draw a picture on one side of the paper, then on the other side, draw the same scene with different lighting and all its variables. I love it. I love that she makes drawing fun and interesting. And you have no idea how proud I am that she blends colors! Plain green grass is never good enough for her.
2 comments:
I'm impressed. I love Rhon's goth girl.
looks like your kids totally take after you. thats awesome that they are all artists and in their own way. creativity rocks!!!
Post a Comment