The first of many (I'm sure) photo ops of the boys wrestling.





From the pictures, it might look like Mads has the advantage most of the time. It's not true. G has amazing takedown abilities. Just ask the girls. They've all been thrown down many times.
He can hold his own for sure.
3 comments:
Go G-man.
Ha! Evan SO needs lessons on take-down ability. I keep trying to secretly tell him he can overpower his brother easily instead of crying.
ps. who's freaking dictionary on the night stand? Mandie is that another Twilight book? jk
This is a regular occurence at our house - and usually Ian is in the mix.
It's the special Twilight book they only give to the real fans. Just kidding, it's Nate's book. I think he read it in like 2 days. He's wack.
Sheri, I know! I think I was inspired by you.
Post a Comment