Saturday, February 12, 2011

For Two, Please

We spent most of January and into February sick. It was sucky. Each of us got sick at least once. It would be a lot easier if we all just got it at the same time, but unfortunately that's not how it usually works. It wasn't too bad, it could have been much worse. It just seemed to last a long time. There was also a lot of napping, and skipping meals. And you know if Dare takes a nap, she is not feeling good. So when I saw her asleep with G, I just had to take a picture. I think they have a special bond. They like just being together. They are so much alike it is wacky. I keep waiting to find a difference in personality, but the older they get, the more alike they become.

1 comment:

M. Nelson said...

Very sweet. Really, very sweet.