Mads has a new habit. And before I talk about what it is, I would like to say that I'm not proud of it. I thought it was funny at first, and that is why I took pictures. But now, I do not let him continue this practice. Well, I'll let him if he's not doing it in an embarrassing way.
Mads has recently become obsessed with money. Now, I don't think he really even knows what it means to be obsessed with money. So his desires are pretty innocent. Just so you know. I just think he likes collecting it, and he mentioned being able to buy gum whenever he wanted. He also likes counting it. In fact, he has gotten pretty good at math because of it. And he'll just be able to skip the money section in school altogether. Maybe he'll like being able to start over with rupiah in a couple of months.
I don't want anyone thinking bad about my favorite almost 5 year old in the whole world.
He is also super excited to get the wallet that I bought him off of eBay. The day we get that in the mail will be exciting to say the least.
Here he is searching for money at Target...
Mads - "Because they make me rich!"
He does this at any store we go to. It's amazing what that boy can find! For some reason, all the luggage stores we have been to seem to be a perfect place for finding spare change.
We went to CVS the other day in search of some Valentine's Day candy. (Don't judge me.) And B.A. just asked me if laying flat in the isle, looking under the shelves, counts as an 'embarrassing way'. Oh dear. I didn't see him doing that.
2 comments:
I hope you live somewhere near a beach one day so you can get him a metal detector. that would be rad
Finally, someone with a love of money as much as me. Make sure to tell Mads to look on the floor of the plane on your way overseas. There is always money on airplane floors.
Post a Comment