A while back (like a year or two!) a friend posted an interview she had with her son. It was really great, so I decided to copy it. I asked my kids the questions, and then never posted it. Today while I was going through a pile of papers that I packed and brought to Virginia, I ran across my interview with my kids. It's pretty entertaining. For me anyway...
I interviewed them separately.
1. What is something that your mom always says to you?
M- When I'm poopin', don't get off the potty
A- Don't
R- You love me
B- Be nice to each other
2. What makes your mom happy?
M- A potty
A- Cuddling with you
R- When I don't fight with my sisters
B- When I'm nice to my sisters
3. What makes your mom sad?
M- When G is sad
A- Being naughty
R- When I fight with my sisters
B- When I'm not nice to my sisters
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
M- I didn't get an answer from him for this one. I think he lost interest a couple of times.
A- Tickle me
R- Tickle me
B- That's hard because you do that in all kinds of different ways.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
A- Blonde hair
R- Like me
B- You weren't a book worm and you had short blonde hair like me.
6. How old is your mom?
M- 3. No you aren't. Me- Then how old am I? M- I don't know.
A- 32
R- 32
B- 31
7. How tall is your mom?
M- Big
A- (shoulder shrug)
R- 3 1/2 feet
B- About 4 feet 6 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
M- Play with toys
A- Play with us
R- Play with G
B- Be with us and have fun
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
A- Jog
R- Sit on the couch and play Dr. Mario
B- Play video games
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A- Cookin'
R- You being such a good mom
B- Baking
11. What is your mom really good at?
A- Paintin'
R- Painting
B- Baking
12. What is your mom not very good at?
A- (shoulder shrug)
R- Working
B- Building
13. What does your mom do for a job?
M- Coloring
A- Clean
R- Take care of us
B- Take care of Jack
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
M- Lunch
A- Chinese food
R- One of them is probably Risotto
B- Reubens
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
A- Good at painting
R- Such good painting
B- Being a good mom
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
A- Pucca
R- Pucca
B- Minnie Mouse
17. What do you and your mom do together?
M- Playing around
A- Play puzzles
R- Color
B- Read
18. How are you and your mom the same?
A- Same eyes
R- We both laugh at G
B- Both had blonde hair when we were little
19. How are you and your mom different?
A- She has black hair, I have blonde
R- You're big and I'm small
B- You don't read very much and I do
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
A- You're my mom
R- Cause you always say it
B- You're nice to me
21. What does your mom like most about Dad?
A- That he can cook Chinese food
R- That he's your husband
B- He makes good salsa
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
M- Home Depot
A- Indian Restaurant
R- California
B- To the sea
I can't wait to see what G's answers will be. Stay tuned.
6 comments:
Funny! I like how tall they estimated you were!
Home Depot? Really?
Just look at all the nice things they had to say about you. That's what their going to remember when they're all grown up. (At least, for my sake, I hope my kids only remember the good.)
you're going to have to show us some of your paintings!
I see that M is obsessed with potties and poop. Typical boy.
what a cute idea
Cute!
Post a Comment