All the time.
She won't leave the house unless there is a pony tail in it. Even when we are hanging around the house she fixes her hair. She is really into headbands, and she wears them frequently. There has been a number of occasions when I am leaving the house but I have to wait because she is in her bathroom doing her hair. Anytime she goes to the bathroom, she comes out with her hair redone, with water and ponies and headbands. I have tried to convince her many times that she looks cute with her hair down, but she hates it like that. If I curl it she might leave it down, but the chances are never good. As soon as she gets out of the shower she comes to me with a pony holder and a comb, and follows me around until I put it in her hair. If I don't have time to do a pony, she will cry. It's that bad. Or she will enlist Rhon to do it for her.
I'm not sure I like this quality.
6 comments:
awesome. Why can't I have a girl?
p.s. there are so many cute hair accessories for girls right now!
once when i was little my mom went out of town for 3 days and my aunt had to do my hair. I cried the whole time because her ponytails sucked. No one does hair like a mom.
Oh, to have a girl.......*sigh*.....she is such a cutie.
As a daughterless mother, I command you to love every second of this girly behavior. Keep in mind that one day she won't let you near her hair-do. Such a beautiful family. I always love getting caught up on your blog.
Some days it seems I can't pay Rachel to do her hair. Jacen on the other hand will do his hair before bed.
Kennedy is in a phase where she wants to have her hair down in a headband all the time it drives me nuts! We should send you guys some cute headbands that I make. Email me your address kazie_swain@yahoo.com Kennedy would love to send something you her.
I used to have the same problem with Abby, I put her off long enough she quit asking....well, now she does it herself. Oh how I wish I could go back to her asking for help...She thinks it "looks just fine", she will spend hours on her hair. For my safety, and hers, I just let her keep thinking she has done good, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the hair dos will improve soon! Good Luck!
Post a Comment