Friday, August 28, 2009

Sunflowers




My life is feeling a bit crazy right now.
No time to think. No time to blog.
But I have managed to keep my sunflowers alive. Even if it is just barely.

5 comments:

Milana said...

They are beautiful!!! I haven't blogged for over a month...I love this time of year, but there is so much to do. I only have one in school with homework...I can't imagine three...yikes! Goodluck!

liz said...

HOORAY! I was JUST THINKING about them yesterday for some odd reason & truly wondered 'oh yeah amanda planted sunflowers I wonder when those will grow'

maybe i needed some sunflowers yesterday and that's what made me think of it. it was a crap day. but here this is a happy day! sunflowers for everyone!!!! ;-)

Jenna said...

Ya, I am keeping my posts short and sweet. There just isn't time. Love the sunflowers

M. Nelson said...

So what was it that tipped the scale? School starting? That cute puppy? Are you having another baby?? (I'm joking!)

The sunflowers are beautiful. I don't think I could get one to grow out here. Even their name tells me they would be requiring some more sun.

Amanda said...

You guessed it Marian! All except the baby part. I think 5 is my max. We'll see...