All three girls in school! That is exciting. I love the uniforms. I so wish McKinley wore one still!! Are you wondering where Summer went too? Good luck tomorrow.
Where did you get the cute backpacks?
I felt like I needed to take a loan out to pay for all of the back to school stuff.btw, I love their shoes in the background. They will be the coolest girls on the block.
Old Navy. Where else? They probably won't last as long, but they are cute and I got them for like 7 bucks!
Hope you used a ON coupon! We will have to get together and play while they are at school :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
All three girls in school! That is exciting. I love the uniforms. I so wish McKinley wore one still!! Are you wondering where Summer went too? Good luck tomorrow.
Where did you get the cute backpacks?
I felt like I needed to take a loan out to pay for all of the back to school stuff.
btw, I love their shoes in the background. They will be the coolest girls on the block.
Old Navy. Where else? They probably won't last as long, but they are cute and I got them for like 7 bucks!
Hope you used a ON coupon! We will have to get together and play while they are at school :)
Post a Comment