Friday, March 13, 2009

Pay It Forward

It's a game!  Games are my favorite things in the whole world!  Thanks Marian!

So, here's how it works: the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me.  What is will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!  The catch is that you must participate as well.  Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or copy and paste like I did).  Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!  Come and play
!

Unlike Marian, I will only be sending something to the first 3 people.  Come on people!  I have lots of Rock Band to play in my spare time!

4 comments:

liz said...

yeah! I get to be #1?! Can I request baked goods or burned cds? Can I suggest you avoid scarves and hats? Am I allowed to be selective this way?

I know, I'm such an ingrate.

M. Nelson said...

Yeah me! Count me in!

Aspen said...

I am number three!!

Have fun this weekend without me. I will think of you while I am walking the strip soaking in the sun.

Staci Kramer said...

In case there is a controversial situation in which one of the above named contestants appears nude in a naughty magazine or something and can't fulfill their duties as pay it forward gift receiver, I would like to be the official runner up.