Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sunny, 68*

I thought today would be a good day to remember last week when the weather was nice, and we spent a lovely day at the zoo.
This week has been snowy and cold.

That kid next to Dare is not G.  You almost just assume it is.  But no, he is someone else's kid.



5 comments:

liz said...

mike is working next to me on his computer and looked at the photos at the same time. and in unison we said 'awwwwwwwww' at the photo of the two brothers side by side. we both thought of evan and zane.

what a fun day. zoo days are the best.

Kellianne said...

I'm with ya Amanda. I even busted out the capris, blinding white legs and all. Last week gave me false hope!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I hate that Utah plays with our emotions like that! Honestly! It's crazy how one week is warm and springy and another is COLD and barren! :)

We didn't get snow, but it's cold down here also!

M. Nelson said...

March is a very rude month. We've had the same shenanigans here too.

G is a little boy now and no longer a baby! When did that happen?

Jamey said...

G looks so big in those pictures!!! Your baby can't be getting that old!