Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Mold

Instead of a first day of school, we had more of a first day week.  First the middle schoolers started...
Grade 7!

Grade 6!

I drove them on their first day in my super awesome tuk tuk.
Even though I walked them to their classrooms, I did not take a picture.  I think we've reached the "too old for that" phase.

The next day, the elementary kids had their first day.  It was actually a meet the teacher day, and a family picnic.  After lunch, Dare and Mads went to a couple hours of school.  G came home.  His first day was the Monday after.
Grade 2!

Kindergarten!

Grade 4!

I got a picture of all three of them.

I took them on the tuk tuk too.

Since Nate went too, he got a picture of all of us.
Can you just picture us cruising the streets of Beijing (not really, just our neighborhood) in our little electric car?  In our new Ray Bans?  I know, it's awesome.
Seriously though, that thing has been my biggest joy about living here.  I love it.

This was G's real first day.  I drove them that day too.  I thought they all looked cute walking together.

And now they are gone.  All of them.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! I am dying laughing!!! 1. I am sold on coming to visit now, but only if you take me for a ride in your tuk tuk!!! 2. Love this post 3. your hair is super cute, & love the maxi skirt 4. you are the coolest mom ever 5. you have the cutest kids ever!

Heather said...

Oh, & 6. The basket is sweet haha =)

Unknown said...

Love your tuk-tuk!! When I move to India, I'm buying the Indian equivalent and driving around in a rickshaw.

Erin said...

That tuk tuk is sweet! How cool are you!