Here we are on our first outing to get dumplings. Unfortunately there isn't a dumpling shop on every corner like I was hoping, but there is one at the mall down the street. It's okay. I can't wait until we get our car so we can have dumplings anytime we want.
Then we went to the grocery store in the mall. It is more geared towards western shoppers. No frogs here. But we were able to pick up some tomato caramels. They are not good. We did find something awesome though. Hawthorne berries. Not fresh, dried like fruit leather. It's so good! And pretty cheap. We'll be eating a lot of that.


3 comments:
Gotta love Europlaza! I have to say, I miss Jenny Wang's---even with the high prices. Where are your kids going to school?
Hey! They are going to ISB. We should chat sometime! I want to know all the ins and outs...
I have to say, love reading your blog. Such a trip down memory lane. I'd love to chat! Email me anytime: shylycentralrain@gmail.com
or
skype (801)203-3430
or
cell phone: 183-0190-6425
Post a Comment