Dare turned 9!
I can't believe another year has gone by already. I feel like I just posted about her baptism. She hasn't changed much. She is still her happy, fun, active, always asking for things self. On her birthday she went to school, and we went swimming when she got home. Of course. This kid would swim 3 times a day, every day if she could. We had barbecue chicken for dinner, and cinnamon rolls for dessert. Her request.
She got rollerblades!
I don't do sleepovers, but I let Dare have a sleepover. :) Justification: I only approved 2 friends, and I know both of their parents really well. It worked. It was fun. Thursday and Friday were holidays from school, so they came over for dinner Thursday night and I took them ice skating on Friday morning.
I decided not to ice skate this time, so my pictures didn't turn out so well. This is the best one I got of the girls on the ice.
Dare, Kathlyn, and Amelia.




1 comment:
I think you mustve just barely posted about her baptism because i feel like i just read about it. man kids grow up WAY too fast!!!
Post a Comment