Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What's This?

Halloween night was awesome!

G wanted to be a vampire for months.  There was no way I was talking him out of it.  I tried to get him to wear Mads' old Ben 10 costume, but he wouldn't even think of it.  I wish I could remember all the words to the songs he sings about being a vampire.  Writing them wouldn't do them justice anyway.  He did tell me that day that every color was his favorite except white.  Because garlic is white, and he hates garlic.

Victorian princess, Wolverine, vampire, football player, and pirate.
I bought Rhon's and Mads' costume online.  The other 3 I got tailored.  This Halloween it was a treat not to have to make any.  AND they turned out better than I could have ever done.  

I decided to dress up this year.  Ghost.

My little American neighborhood arranged for trick-or-treating and other activities that night.  A couple people opened their house up for crafts and yummy treats.  We did a haunted house in our garage.  I am sad to say I didn't take any pictures!  It was great though.  Rhon and Dare planned everything.  There was a dead guy, a tasting room, a graveyard, a scary clown room, and an autopsy room where you could feel a dead guy's insides.  It was a hit, and the girls had lots of fun.

The three youngest also went trick-or-treating in our full complex on the Friday after Halloween.  (The Indos are trying to do Halloween, but still don't get that you can have parties before the actual holiday, but not after.:))  BA and Rhon had a school party, so I figured we may as well put costumes on and get more candy.  It was an interesting experience.  One house gave out marshmallows.  Not individually wrapped, just a marshmallow.  It was fun.  And hot.  I'm looking forward to a cooler Halloween next year!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So fun! Such cute kiddos! Love your Halloween look!