Today was a rough day in Jakarta. It wasn't a happy day. But the fact that my 3 youngest still jump when we sing "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" made me happy.
The oldest 2 didn't jump, but they sang happily, and one of them even picked the song.I did laugh out loud once today. G came downstairs wearing one of the girls' bathing suit tops, and a skirt. He had the top on backwards. It was a tankini-type that crosses in the back. That by itself was funny, but the best part was when he said, "It shows my nippies!" He was right. There they were on each side of the bathing suit back. Nippies?
(Say it like it rhymes with 'hippies'.)

3 comments:
This post makes me sad :o( I usually always like your posts. I am so, so sorry things are sucky right now.....We are praying for you guys, and I can't stop thinking about ya. I hope it gets better fast!
G is funny!
you have such awesome kids! it sounds like we may have some extra catching up to do!!!
Hope you guys are doing ok out there--stay safe!! If it gets too rough maybe they'll send you back to DC and we can hang out again. ;)
Post a Comment