Monday, July 23, 2012

Sports Day

I managed to get to the school for the kids' sports day (thanks Chelisa!).  It was awesome.  I'm so glad I made it.  I have difficulty getting up the motivation to venture out too far from my house.  It has everything to do with traffic and difficulty, and nothing to do with not wanting to participate in my kids' lives.  And because I'm not a great planner, I didn't realize that the younger grades did their activities first, and the older grades after.  So I missed Dare and Mads.  But I got to see this...

 And I got to eat lunch with Mads.  The school provided hot dogs for everyone.  They also had ice pops.

 And I got to see BA in the tug-of-war.  She sure looks tiny next to her classmates.

 They won!  She had some pretty tough girls on her team.

 Besties...

I would have loved to see Dare in action.  She rocks at stuff like that.  Next year!


No comments: