T-ball is over. Finally! December break was in the middle of the season, so we had a 4 week break. That made it feel like t-ball went on forever. But now it's over. Finally!
Mads had a good time. Now, I'm not saying that's what he would have chosen to do Saturday mornings, but he had a good attitude. And I think he learned stuff.
Snacks after the game.
Mads got a couple of outs! Once he got the hang of throwing, he was a great fielder.
Mads did a lot of dancing too. And not just when something good happened, he just likes to dance.
He did a lot of playing in the dirt too.
The Phillies.
Mads was much happier with this trophy than the soccer one. It still wasn't "golden", but he was pleased. In fact, he carried it around the house for a couple days and, inevitably, the guy's bat broke off. Now I have to find super glue.
Did I mention I was the coach? I'm not going to say that's how I prefer to spend my Saturday mornings, but I tried to have a good attitude. Luckily, I had a pretty good group of boys. Most of the time they tried hard, and I think they had a good time. I did learn my lesson though. I am not likely to volunteer to coach again!








No comments:
Post a Comment