I am a procrastinator. I embrace it. It doesn't get me down anymore. Okay, it does, but not as much. Anyway, I didn't get Dare's presents in the mail until a few days after her birthday. So we had another mini celebration after we got the gifts in the mail. She didn't want cake, so we had raspberry soda floats. When we saw frozen raspberries at the store for such a great price, we couldn't pass it up. So we had the Abs over for dessert and presents.
We nailed it!
She was so excited about her presents, and so were all the other kids. She got a doctor's kit, with a real stethoscope, neck brace, bandages, blood pressure monitor, etc. It was fun.
In Dare's eighth yerar, she went to school in DC, and Jakarta. She moved across the world, got to hold a baby orangutan, and started playing violin. She swam in the Indian Ocean, and got about 6000 mosquito bites. She had to say good bye to great friends, and has made new great ones. She became an awesome basketball player, and played badminton for the first time. Dare is awesome. She's our entertainment. She is super active. Loves to fight with BA. She has a smile that can light up a room. Her favorite thing to do is swim, go to the zoo, go to the beach, play outside, and play with friends. She loves to eat ribs. There is never a doubt what her favorite meal is. Ribs are pretty hard to come by here, so we'll have to make up for it when we are in the States. She also loves to eat fresh fruit. She is the only kid who loves every fruit we have. Really loves them. It's awesome. She is still very difficult to wake up. In fact, if I don't go in her room 5 minutes after I wake her up to wake her up again, she'll sleep all morning. I usually make her sit up before I leave. But she's happy. She's not a grumpy kid. She always has to be talking! She either makes you want to laugh or scream. I love her.

No comments:
Post a Comment