Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Echoing

The older girls got to participate in the play at the ward Christmas party this year. The Activity Days girls got to dance and sing. It was fun. They were nervous. They don't do much performing. But they did great. B.A. did another part besides being an angel, but I only got a picture of her running away. I wasn't quick enough.
Dare and I were there to support them. I "forced" Nate to stay home with the boys because I didn't want to hassle with them all night. It turned out to be a good choice.
My camera sort of stinks for long distance, indoor pictures. But, if you make them black and white, it looks like I tried to make it look like a really old picture. Let's just say I meant to do that.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I try to leave all four boys home as much as I can to avoid the hassle!

liz said...

You have to frame that photo of each of your kids on a block in front of The Monument.

It will be cool for you to have a collection of your kids in front of something special each place you live.

liz said...

I meant a collection of photos over the years of your kids in front of something special related to each place you live.