Guess who?
We had a few months go by with no teeth falling out. I'm glad we're back in the game so I can show off my utter lack of Tooth Fairy skills. Ugh! Back to embarrassing myself and making up excuses night after night. She did get her money last night, but up until then, the excuse has been that she stays up too late. The "Tooth Fairy" goes to bed at 10. She told me when she finds it again, she'll give it to me for my collection.
3 comments:
I think your tooth fairy is friends with our tooth fairy because I am constantly creating excuses for her too!
Wow, I can't believe she is just now losing her first! She is so cute! I love that they pulled it out together, cute sisters :)
Is that her first tooth she's lost?
Max has only lost one tooth and it was about 5 months ago. Weird.
Post a Comment