I know these posts are boring. But I don't care!
We started our new life on May 3rd. That is the day we left our hotel in Sandy and started our drive. Our first stop was Cheyenne. Honestly, there isn't much to say about it. The drive was uneventful, but manageable. There wasn't much to look at on the drive, but we stayed entertained with electronic devices.
It was so windy! I'm pretty confident that it was the windiest wind that I have ever been in. We were told that is pretty much how it is all the time. I'm just glad it wasn't a snow storm.
That's it! We didn't do anything interesting there. I was tired. I was still trying to recover from the late night at Jake and Rachel's. And we just wanted to get going.
2 comments:
These posts aren't boring. I enjoy hearing about your adventures, it is kind of fun..stuff I will NEVER get to see. Hope to see more soon.
Cheyenne really is bleak.
Post a Comment