Friday, May 14, 2010

Check the Cable

I have so much to catch up on!

But I am finally online in my new home. We were having issues with our internet connection. That is not good. Very bad.

Just a few thoughts that I am having right now...
- I don't want to get lost driving around anymore. I don't want to buy a GPS either. I'm in a pickle.
- DC is beautiful. The trees are huge. And they are everywhere. The homes here are amazing. Like from a story.
- I miss Nate's beard.
- I made cookies the other night with only a tablespoon measure. Just for the record, that is 4 TBS white sugar, 20 TBS of brown sugar, and a whopping 44 TBS of flour. And I used a baking sheet that only fit 6 cookies on it. But they tasted like home. So it was good.

Here are a couple of pictures from our trip to Arizona that we took at the end of March. I will probably never get around to blogging about it.


I know we only saw these guys once a year, but I miss them already!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I can't believe you moved. I am not sure how I feel about this :(

M. Nelson said...

GPS is a MUST! Trust me!

I'm glad you arrived safe and sound. Check out Trader Joe's, and I sure hope you're lucky enough to have a Wegman's nearby. That store is the best. They even carry measuring cups.

me said...

i would say i miss seeing your lights on but they still are..haha. no but really its really sad that you guys are gone. im going to miss calling at 10 pm to see if you have balsamic vinegar. hope you are having a lot of fun and you should just get a gps. its useful for SOO many things.

Tawnie said...

Your going to have a great adventure!!! I will miss you you and your beautiful kids. Seeing Bryn in the hallway was always the best! I am sad I never got to play video games with her!! I will miss calling you names while you were running in the neighborhood with your dog. You guys are great and your new neighbors and friends that you meet along the way will be blessed to know you even if it will be a short while. You guys rock!! I am glad that you still have your blog!!

Jenna said...

Glad to see you are still alive!

Maria Babin said...

so good to chat w/ u last night. can u send me your ph no. in a private email? sam would love to catch up with nate. sure hope you're going to keep up your blog. i've always loved it but it can only get more interesting now! ;)

Maria Babin said...

ps invest in a gps. one of the best purchases we've ever made